We are a small quality supllier of the rental service "we make your holiday easier" via quality equipment and superior service topped off with 20 years of local knowledge of the Hakuba valley.
Our service includes
- Hotel/Accom pick up, professional fitting and then a drop off. Depending on your allotted time frame we will drop you at a ski field, a restaurant of choice or off for shopping. Accordingly we return your rental gear to your accommodation.
Follow up service
- need to change out your gear or upgrade it , we can do during the rental duration. (Stipulations do apply)
- on the odd occassion customers do have technical problems with their gear we guarantee our service staff to be on the hill to fix your gear within an hour of the call.
- with most accommodation in Hakuba we have a return arrangement. At the end of your rental duration we pick up your gear from your hotel. You can get back to thinking about the next leg of your holiday.
The Boarding Co have an extensive range of
-Premium skis only used in Hakubas bottomless snow.
-Standard ski sets.
-Fats / Powder ski setups
-Touring skis.( with all associated kit )
- Kids/Junior gear, we specialize in families and have an extensive stock of modern, easy, and qulaity kids skis, wear, gloves and helmets.
All of our skis are supplied with quality tyrolia ski bindings and snuggly fitting multi clip head ski boots.(Infant boots are single clip)
- we have a wide range of authorized Burton rental gear .
- a standard snowboard rental includes boots , bindings and board. All quality Burton equipment.
We carry a broad range of gear for beginners through to highly advanced riders.
-Beginner entry burton LTR (Learn To Ride) boards recommended by the best instructors in the valley.(Evergreen and Hakuba Sports) More standup time and less getting up off the piste - is what LTR is all about.
-DEEP POW SPECIALISTS that won`t have you needing a snorkle but gliding with ease and speed. We have a directional and twin tip range for powder from Amplid(Europe), Prior (Whistler), Venture (Colorado) Jones (USA) and Burton (USA)
-Split Boards . For those unfamiliar splitboards are very quickly eradicating the need for snow shoes for those snowboard enthusiasts wanting to experience backcountry. We carry the valleys leading stock in Splitboards and associated accessories features from the leading companies- Prior , Jones & Venture snowboards, Karakorum & Spark R&D bindings, Viole , coltex accessories.
- Jackets and Pants outerwear that won`t have you looking (or smelling) like an inmate at a boot training camp!!
We use Burton, Special Blend, Marmot, Oakley for our rental wear
-Goggles( Oakley , anon , electric, head ) There is nothing worse than a foggy ride. This is perhaps the most important functional bit of equipment you can have.
-Gloves ( Oakley , Burton, Da Kine )
-Wrist guards (Red) made for skate and durable in snow for the hardest bullet proof conditions.
-Helmets that are scrutinized and checked upon each return.
-Padded protection wear we have a specialist range of high impact protection featuring the technically advance D30 padding for even the most fragile princesses.
Hire these items individually or select a package deal.
Touring Skis sets, splitboard kits (Jones and Prior ) snow shoes , BC backpack sets ( Including beacon , probe, shovel ), or individual items. The Boarding Co guided customers receive an incentive discount.
A touch of localism.
We are a local company supporting the local community. With over 21 seasons in Hakuba we can provide a background summary of culture, and terrain years beyond our competition.
Small touches from ski slope specific FAQ`S , culture, local eats, where to find your lost in translation Japan experience.
We know Hakuba its our life , not a holiday.
Our team and staff are proud to offer a Japanese level of customer focus to the international community.
The Boarding Co
Get online now to reserve your gear for this season , have that box ticked before you arrive so you may focus on enjoying your holiday.